Wednesday, December 10, 2008


WOO! I am finally going to update my blog!
Prom was fantastic and super fun. I was fortunate enough to have brought a pair of neckermanns so i could spare my poor feet.

The lead-up to the prom was hectic and pannick-inducing. I came back from melbourne on the 2 dec at about 11? Can't remember.
3 dec morning was dance practice for the prom showing. Followed by lunch with the other dancers where we had a big talk. I then proceeded to my dental clinic at eu tong seng. Meeting the dancers again, we hunted for prom neccessities. Then i met my mom to buy the said neccessities.

4 Dec was the day. Waking up at about 9, i went in search of a clutch for prom. With little choice i bought what there was and headed to swiss hotel. Getting there at about 2, i soon realised it was the wrong hotel. The prom was at the stamford swiss hotel, but i was farfar away at merchant court. Fortunately dad was there to wizz me to the correct location.

Rehearsals were a mess. Cause the dancefloor was smaller than expected and the technical bits were not sorted out yet. Rehearsing till nearly 5, we then rushed down to the salon in bedok. Michelle helped me with my make-up. (Thanks!) I started doing my hair at like 6! (We need to be there by 7.30) I backed to the hotel with iris. Thanks to the super taxi driver we got there in time. Just barely. And i had to change out of my jeans that i was wearing uder my dress in the taxi. Haiyo. Changed shoes and got into my stockings in the taxi as well (which i took off in the end cause they were so slippery)

It was basically cam whoring after the dance performance segment. Which was fun. :D I paid mad amounts for the pics, for dancers pic, class pic, and clique pic. Still have yet to collect some. Here are some pics. I got lazy in between so most of the pics are not in my camera. SEND ME! Anyone who has them. :)


Yi Ling


BARGH!


Leaving for Clark Quay


Darren


S301 Girls


GIRLFRIEND


Teddy!


Aunty Gerald


Mr. Chong


3E1 people


301 gals minus me




Nicholas


Powerhouse women :D






Amanda


HK deep fried chicken wing


Pei Yi


Jacinda


Hookey Pookey


Amanda


Professor Teo


Ms Tan


Sabrina


!@$#@%@


Jie Lin!

I realise i haven't quite ubderstood how to upload pics on blogger.
All the photos are jumbled cause it uploads back to front :( Oh, I haven't gotten my photos with the dancers in uploadable form. Soon la. Ciao!

Badabing blogged @ 5:34 PM
About Me.

Ms Lois
YPS, HSC, MJC
MJC Dance, 5th HC, 07S301
01/05/1990

Archives.

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

Tag Board.

Links.

Yumei
Wan Yee
Wan Ting
Anna
Joslyn
Limin
Michelle
Jaime
Amanda Foong
Jacinda
Yi Ling
Rachel
Liang Ting
Pei Jun
Nicholas
Elysium