Monday, October 22, 2007
Various
Dance was quite fun today, but it was really tiring. Somehow, during dance I feel dead tired right after, so much so that I need a spatula to get me off the floor.
After that there are no aches. But with ballet, I don't feel tired at all after class, but the aches that come the next day rock my world. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's class. There's ballet after too! :D Ms wee's class is fun and challenging, cause her chereography is so different from what I'm used to. Somehow, her break timing always seem a bit off. I get dead tired, and take a un-official water break. Then about ten minutes later she calls a break. Wan ting says its because our stamina not as good. I really need to up my endurance level. I have a super big balaku on my hip now from all that rolling.
Continue with PW after. And join Ivan's group for some games. I was the polar bear!! MUAHAHA They said I poked too hard though. Ooops. Funny stuff. Played mind games and concentration games as well. We discovered that Ivan has no tempo and that Sabrina loves laa. Whatever. HAHA Suppose to do chinese. Damn. I not sure if I wanna even try. So demoralizing.
I have also realised that I am a bit wierd after talking with Rachel. But it seem like the natural thing to do at that time.I only realised after I came in to JC. Sigh. I need to get out more.