Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sorry

That stung like hell. Maybe its because we've drifted too far apart. As usual I'm at fault. That's at least one thing that's familiar. I'm sorry. I really am. I did'nt tell all that was going through my mind, but I still don't think I was the only one. But that's obvious. It was'nt intentional, that's just the way I am. Crap right? Too bad this can't work. Let's end it off, it'll be a load off your shoulders, and a weight off my heart. You don't have to perform. So you can stop rehearsing. By the way, it was'nt a heart to heart exactly. More of sorting out stuff if possible as it turned out to be.

Sorry about all I had to put you through. And I thought I was trying to be accepting for all the other stuff. What are the odds of that? Funny is'nt it, the way the world goes round. Thank god I did'nt tell you what I was thinking for the rest of the issues. It definetly would have been thrown back at me. Maybe you don't realise. And I don't blame you for that. People normally don't realise their on mistakes. I did'nt even realise mine. I jump alot. A big apology to you from me. I just don't get stuff that most people do. Like I said, I need to get out more. I promise, I'll try. You were pollitically correct again. That's something I just can't seem to master. I almost considered deleting this too. But what the heck. This was obviously coming.

Once again, I'm sorry. Can't say this end doesn't hurt. But I guess it can't be improved. I know you'll tell most people. Some will just infer. Anyway, this is it. Goodbye, my friend.

________________________________________________________________

That's what I thought before you tried to lie to my face about it. This is what I feel now:

Sorry but I've lost all my trust in you. The above is still applicable in some parts. I still am sorry for my part. I know I am super flawed. Thank god, you admitted before I called it quits about saying that I did'nt actually believe you. I still can't believe you did that. It's really omg. A huge shock. You have the lying skills of a pro.

Badabing blogged @ 9:26 PM
About Me.

Ms Lois
YPS, HSC, MJC
MJC Dance, 5th HC, 07S301
01/05/1990

Archives.

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

Tag Board.

Links.

Yumei
Wan Yee
Wan Ting
Anna
Joslyn
Limin
Michelle
Jaime
Amanda Foong
Jacinda
Yi Ling
Rachel
Liang Ting
Pei Jun
Nicholas
Elysium