Saturday, October 20, 2007
The Good the Bad, and the Ugly
Sometimes when things get tough, I find everything and everyone seems to get on my nerves. But when all is well, every single one of my friends i truly love and care about. So which is real? To doubt or to trust? SO MUCH BALANCING! Friendship is such a precious thing, I would be nuts to throw it away. Sometimes I wish I were less nutty. But its dfficult to change. But its all a choice. I NEED to choose to be happy, or else I'd soon be stuck at the deepest level of the gloomtagon.
Well, I'm currently in a good mood. Ballet today was very fun. I came late though cause I thought it started later ( and was deliberating whether or not I should go) We did the turning jumping splitting thing, which has a very long name I cannot remember. Let me try, entwirlnon something. Looks super cool and is extremely fun stuff. I shall suggest it to be included in the dance concert item. Bad thing is, I just learnt it, and so I might screw it up for the rest. Wan Yong did it superbly though.. Very very cool. I tried extended splitting too. I really did'nt know I could do that. The fake split revolving thing was a real whoot. I wanna do pointe! So long never do already :D
The entire day today I sorta destressed (though I am not supposed to be doing so..) Very Guilty. I shall work hard tomorrow on the OP. I don't wanna face the wrath that is my PW group leader!! HAHA I will do it!