Monday, October 15, 2007
EMO POST
Why do I feel that I'm just another object to be used as a substitute. It can be just my thinking, cause it's occurred way too many times. I don't thnk it is anyway. When talking about problems, there's never a comforting word, just a "I also like that." You try to impress people, and I have no idea why. Is it really that important to you? I thought you were better than that. Maybe its because you've completed "impressing" me. So I question, is it all for real? My words and views voiced by me to you, you don't remember that I said them. Yet you remember the views and pose them as your own. Somehow that just feels violating. Its dissapointing most of all. Sometimes I don't know who I can turn to. I'm not sure if what you're revealing is the entire truth. Cause you're always politically right. Somtethings you tell, not even about yourself, almost grudgingly, as if it were because I gaining access to your other source of whoknowswhat. But seriously, if were actually like this, I don't want any part of it. Dump me into social siberia. At least there I'll know things are for real. I know when you read this, you'll continue to be correct. Maybe its part of people, of who they are. Everybody has their bad points, their own flaws. I just having difficulty trying to accept that. I don't know if this is true, but I hope you prove me wrong.
____________________________________________________________
I don't know if I should post this. Most probably nothing will come out of this anyway. For anyone else, don't read too much into it. It's probably not about you anyway, cause this is of more than one person. It's jumbled.