Sunday, August 5, 2007
Regret
DAMN I just wasted my entire weekend again. And I have like 4 tests coming up!! I don’t know why it always happens. Yesterday and Friday I spent all my time searching for songs, and today spent the entire day watching TV! CRAP I am like a class A procrastinator. I’m even doing it right now. Oh well all my weekends go like this. Slack off then hate myself after. I still have about 2 hours till midnight. Shall do what I can.
My blog is quite gone. Not updated for so long. No pictures + cannot change layout. Sigh. Anyway the past month I only had depressing things to blog about so decided not to.
I really need to work on my ballet. Exam’s on
12 September. IM DEAD. So close to promos!! I want to do well and most of all I don’t want to be retained. Really hope I’ll make it through.
Back to work now, or rather need to start now. Almost time to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
In this farewell, There’s no blood, There’s no alibi. 'Cause I’ve drawn regret, From the truth, Of a thousand lies. So let mercy come, And wash away… What I’ve Done. I’ll face myself, To cross out what I’ve become. Erase myself, And let go of what I've done. Put to rest, What you thought of me. While I clean this slate, With the hands, Of uncertainty. So let mercy come, And wash away… What I’ve Done. I’ll face myself, To cross out what I’ve become. Erase myself, And let go of what I've done. For What I’ve Done I start again, And whatever pain may come. Today this ends, I’m forgiving what I’ve done. I’ll face myself, To cross out what I’ve become. Erase myself, And let go of what I’ve done. What I’ve done. What I’ve done.Forgiving What I’ve Done.-Linkin Park