Friday, June 8, 2007
Randomness
Whaha i haven't blogged in ages. I got through 6 days without TV!! Both camps were super fun unexpectedly. Met many spastic people during the LTC ( actually before) and did spastic stuff together. I wanna play the happy slapping game again! The look of pain on their faces is priceless. Muahaha.. Really gonna miss everyone including the biggest dumdum, the one and only, Mr Hon!! Pawpaw pawpawpaw pawpawpawpaw pawpaw. So disguting yet so inspiring. Haha. Dance camp was great too! Got to learn hip hop and street jazz in 4 short hours each! so cool. I feel like taking up latin jazz too. But don't exactly have the time to spare. The alumni was awesome man. So dedicated la. 2nd batch still come back. Super cool. The farewell was pretty sweet and the same few seniors cried again while we sang our goodbye song. so cute. haha. Im really gonna miss the seniors. Dance practices won't be the same without them. Sigh. At least will still see them in school though:) Damn i need to get into shape and buck up with my studies! Mid-years and majors coming up and i am so not ready yet. Horrible. I've got to sleep alone again tonight! Cause my parents are still in Japan on anniversary vaccation. Creepy stuff.
Shall go jogging later. Worried for my ankle though.