Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Whahaha

So far it's been a pretty fun week although it's been tough. No dance practice today!! wow can go home early in such a long time! ( 5.05 end, but still better la) Yesterday dance practice was funfunfun! I feel we are getting into the mood of the music alot better and with the change of lighting by our instructor it was cool. Everyone gave their best and it really showed. We were so high after that we started singing stupid and childish songs, super funny la. Went to get bubble tea after that too. Sweet ending to a sweet day.

Tomorrow is house election day! I think i am trying for the house comm but i am really scared i malu myself if i don't get selected for the interview. What if i don't get seconded? Aiyo.. Can feel the butterflies already. There's full dress rehearsal for dance too! Yay get to try dancing with the costumes. Too bad we're gonna look like zombies because of the make-up. haha. I really must try to get the expression of the dance right!! Argh so difficult!

This stupid blog is exasperating as well. Everytime I try to change the template or add cbox the thing says cannot change cause template not correct or something. Dum Dum blog. Still, its a good place to vent my anger etc. I think that why i mostly blog if I'm really unhappy or really happy. Otherwise I'd probably be giving one-liners here, cause I've got nothing to say. Anyways before i forget- HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANTONMEE! haha sorry for the impractical gift! lol

Badabing blogged @ 8:14 PM
About Me.

Ms Lois
YPS, HSC, MJC
MJC Dance, 5th HC, 07S301
01/05/1990

Archives.

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

Tag Board.

Links.

Yumei
Wan Yee
Wan Ting
Anna
Joslyn
Limin
Michelle
Jaime
Amanda Foong
Jacinda
Yi Ling
Rachel
Liang Ting
Pei Jun
Nicholas
Elysium