Thursday, April 5, 2007

I live in a depressing world.

Sigh.. i been very depressed lately. Sad thing is i don't really have someone that will truly understand my situation. Can't really say it here either. Well at least i 've got a blog now, though the look of it has'nt really been personalised yet. I'm going to the movie marathon in school today! I aim to sleep during the horror movie "silk". No way am i gonna make myself go through another week of insomia due to the aftereffects of a scary movie.

I was talking to a few of my girl friends and quite a number of them have guys they like. It's time i look for i guy to like too. haha. I haven't liked anyone since primary school, and it was'nt even a heavy crush. Quite sad la. I guess its because i don't really connect with guys. Can't get how their mind works..

I need to improve my chinese! Its so super lousy its almost beyond hope. Actually it is. I was so lost in chinese lesson to even know where the teacher was at, and i had to keep bothering my friens to ask them questions. Feeling really dumb lately. I don't know if it's because i can't adapt to the new environment. Maybe it's because i've just been so busy lately. It's really scary cause i don't understand a thing in lectures and i get stuck at the simplest of tutorial questions. I have to borrow rachels work in order not to get stuck at each part of every question. Sigh.. Ireally need to start finishing some of my work before i get murdered by my tutors next week.

Badabing blogged @ 5:47 PM
About Me.

Ms Lois
YPS, HSC, MJC
MJC Dance, 5th HC, 07S301
01/05/1990

Archives.

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009

Tag Board.

Links.

Yumei
Wan Yee
Wan Ting
Anna
Joslyn
Limin
Michelle
Jaime
Amanda Foong
Jacinda
Yi Ling
Rachel
Liang Ting
Pei Jun
Nicholas
Elysium